1964 L84 Fuel-Injected Corvette Convertible, 35,935 miles – SOLD
The original code 923 Riverside Red has been reapplied in PPG basecoat/clearcoat; as the pictures make clear, it shows and shines spectacularly. The code 898 Saddle Leather interior is all original (save for the carpet and trim strip behind the seats), and absolutely perfect, supporting the 35,979 mile odometer reading.
In addition to the very rare Saddle Tan leather interior and soft top, this 1964 “fuelie” rides on ORIGINAL Kelsey-Hayes knockoffs; NOT the replica knockoffs that adorn 99+% of mid-year Corvettes! The original jack and knockoff hammer are present and included. New bias-ply BFGoodrich Silvertowns are at all four corners as well as the spare. The original Rochester fuel-injection (7017380) and distributor (1111070) have been professionally restored and calibrated by the Rochester injection gurus at John’s Fuel Injection (www.johnsfi.com, 562/633-8060. Recently serviced and inspected by Corvette Connection (www.corvetteconnection.net, 262/781-2166).
If you’ve ever dreamt of owning a mid-year “fuelie,” this excellent,
turn-key example is ready to start delivering memories (and trophies)!
- VIN: 40867 S 106302
- Build Date: D3 (12/3/63)
- Style: 64 867 (convertible)
- Body: 4014 (St. Louis)
- Trim: 898DA (Saddle Leather)
- Paint: 923AA (Riverside Red)
- Casting Number: 870
- Casting Code: K223 (11/22/63 cast date)
- Pad Stamp: 4106302 F1127RF (L84, 11/27/63 build date)
- Fuel Injection: 7071380 K13 (11/1/63)
- Exh Manifolds: 3797492 (Left, w/ choke hole), 3797902 (Right)
- Transmission: GM3846429 (Right Side), 4106302 (Left Side)
- L84: 327ci/375hp Fuel-Injected Engine (1325/22,229 = 6%)
- P48: Cast Aluminum Knock-Off Wheels (806/22,229 = 3.6%)
- 898: Saddle Leather (400/22,229 = 1.8%)
- C05A: Beige Top (591/22,229 = 2.7%)
- M20: 4-Speed Manual Transmission (close-ratio)
- P92: Whitewall Tires (Silvertown)
- T86: Back-up Lamps
- U69: AM-FM Radio
All vehicles offered by Memory Motorsports, LLC. are being sold as is, where is, with no warranty, expressed, written or implied. Memory Motorsports, LLC. is not responsible for the correct description, authenticity, or defects herein and makes no warranty in connection herewith. No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness, imperfection or damage. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle and have satisfied himself or she as to the condition and value and to bid based upon that judgment solely. Memory Motorsports, LLC. shall make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyer’s request prior to the close of sale. Memory Motorsports, LLC. assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements about the vehicle.